Learn more about the educational components of our work via the links below.
The faculty members of the Department of Physiology direct their own independent research programs and are responsible for supervising the research training of postdoctoral fellows and graduate students.
- Graduate Students
Find graduate opportunities in department research
- Postdoctoral Fellows
Learn about the roles of postdoctoral fellows in our research
Discover research opportunities for undergraduate students
NIH Training Grants
Research training efforts are supported by several interdepartmental NIH training grants, which support the training of both pre-doctoral and postdoctoral students. Learn more about the goals of the multidisciplinary programs via the links below:
- Mechanisms of Aging and Dementia Training Program (M.A.D.)
- Neurobiology of Information Storage Training Program (NISTP)
- General Motor Control Mechanisms and Disease Training Program
- Training Program in the Neuroscience of Human Cognition
- Training in the Neurobiology of Movement and Rehabilitation Sciences
The Department of Physiology hosts weekly seminars during the academic year.